What is Flux?
Flux is the Women’s Network 2018 Leadership Summit and is the culmination of our work in the areas of leadership development for women, gender equity and unconscious bias in the workplace, and thought leadership in advancing women throughout Northeast Ohio.
What does the day include?
Committees have been hard at work creating a full day conference with amazing speakers, relevant break out session topics, fantastic keynote speakers and a special forum discussion. The doors will open at 7:30 am for breakfast keynote and the day wraps at 4:30 pm.
- Increase your ask: Negotiation for Women Leaders
- Diversity is Not Enough: Becoming an Inclusive Leader
- Lead into Change: Pivotal Role of HR in Systemic Organizational Change
- Panels: Entrepreneurship & Civic Engagement
- Sadie Winlock, Akron Urban League
- Dr. Amy Sullivan, Cleveland Clinic
- Carol Sankar, The Confidence of Women in Leadership
- Lynn-Ann Gries, AVG First Check Fund & Jumpstart
Lunch Keynote Speaker: Kathrine Switzer, first women to run the Boston Marathon